How to kill Roaches Naturally and safelyWhen I talk about how to kill roaches naturally, I am not sure of too many ways to do that with out taking a fly swatter and just killing them when you see them. I think that the most effective way to control roaches is to be preventive. We can call this cockroach control. Roaches especially German roaches can enter the home in so many different ways.
- Lunch boxes from your children’s school.
- Groceries, potatoes, various boxes.
- Boxes from stores.
- They can actually ride in on your clothing.
- They can also fly in, especially the American cockroach.
How to kill Roaches Naturally and How can we be preventive in our roach control?I made a list of how to keep roaches out of your home or structure.
- Repair holes around water pipes, baseboards, doors and windows.
- Put screens over windows, vents, floor drains and ducts.
- Store food in sealed containers.
- Remove old boxes and papers.
- Keep areas outside your home free of trash, wood piles and leaves.
- Use sticky (glue) traps to find areas where roaches may be hiding.
- Use a trash can with a tight lid.
- Avoid placing your trash can under the sink.
- Rinse beverage and food containers before you recycle or throw them away.
- Fix leaky faucets and drains.